About Us :
In year 1976, regional passport office hyderabad was established after passport office diversified for people living in Andhra Pradesh. Hyderabad passport office was established after Madras office was setup serving people for 23 years. Some of the major section that is covered by passport office hyderabad is as follows:
- Application forms for passport
- Fee structure
- Information of all Rules and Regulations under Passport Act
- Status enquiry
Regional passport office hyderabad is governed by Ministry of External Affairs and now has the reputation of being the second biggest office after Mumbai. Online portal of hyderabad passport office gives an option to people to directly apply for passport without many efforts.
How To Apply :
Regional passport office hyderabad offers various methods to apply for passport in India. These modes are as follows:
- Submission of form directly on counters
- Passport Collection Centers at Vijayawada and Tirupati
- Post Office Centers for collection of application
- Authorized Travel agents (Approved by IATA and TAAI)
- Hyderabad and Secunderabad’s E-Seva Centers
- District S.P. Offices passport collection centers
You also have the option to apply online at passport office hyderabad website. Following some simple steps and filling of online application form, you can easily apply for a legal passport in India. You should always check out section giving information about documents required while applying at hyderabad passport office.
Check List :
This section describes in detail those documents that you will require for filling fresh application form passport. Along with new applicant, check list for reissuance, minor passport, and other details are given on passport office hyderabad website. Some of the important documents required in all sections are as follows (Attested copies):
- Residence Proof:
- Ration card
- Telephone bill
- Electricity bill
- Income tax assessment order
- Voter ID card
- Gas connection bill
- Parent’s passport copy (Minor Passport applicant)
- Age Proof:
- Birth certificate
- Legal Affidavit
Apart from these you may have to submit Driving License copies, citizenship documents, identity certificate, etc.
Fee Structure :
This section describes fee required by passport office hyderabad to issue various kinds of passport. The prescribed fee is inclusive of all taxes and can be paid directly with application form either in cash or by demand draft in favor of the passport officer respectively. The application form issued by hyderabad passport office should be filled with the mode of payment option as in cash or demand draft. The fee structure prescribed by regional passport office hyderabad is as follows:
- New Passport with 10 years validity of 36 pages costs Rs. 1,000
- New Passport with 10 years validity of 60 pages costs Rs. 1,500
- Minor new passport costs Rs. 600
- Duplicate issuance of passport (36 pages) costs Rs. 2,500
- Duplicate issuance of passport (60 pages) costs Rs. 3,000
- Change of details costs Rs. 1,000 with new passport issuance charge included
- Police Clearance Certificate or ENCR costs Rs. 300
The advance option of ‘Tatkaal’ is also available for which extra charge is applicable along with the above mentioned fee.
Above mentioned categories include information from regional passport office hyderabad official website. Passport office hyderabad can be contacted for additional help on their email email@example.com along with hyderabad passport office contact number 9493555577.